Wednesdays, March 10 and 24, 2021
How can we sum up our life purpose, lessons, values, wisdom and dreams for ourselves and future generations?
This two-part session introduces the concept of The Legacy Journey™ and its three pathways:
- Legacy of Values – An Ethical Will/Legacy Letter
- Legacy of Wisdom – Life Reflection Stories
- Legacy of Generosity– A Making a Difference Plan
Both sessions will help you create your Ethical Will/Legacy Letter—a heartfelt and compassionate letter to summarize and share your values, faith, beliefs, hopes for the future, life lessons, gratitude, love, and forgiveness with family, friends and community. You will begin the process in session one, have time to continue drafting your letter between sessions, and complete the process in session two.
The registration fee is tiered based on which materials you select to work through your Ethical Will. See details below.
COST: $85.00 for class and softcover workbook only (mailed to you); $85.00 for the class and online workbook portal access only; $100.00 for class, softcover workbook and online workbook portal.
This series will be held via Zoom and has a total contact time of four hours. On the first evening, Barry will spend the first 15 minutes providing a learning space and instructions for the online portal.
Online Course Expectations + Details:
- Register as individuals.
- After registering and approximately 24 hours prior to the start of this series, you will receive an email from Wisdom Ways with the Zoom link and other information. Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you don’t find the email in your inbox.
- Have the technology and internet connection that allow for stable video and audio connection through a computer or a hand-held device (e.g., tablet or smart phone).
- Each Zoom session will include a facilitator from Wisdom Ways who will help navigate the small groups, and the questions and comments that are shared through the chat function.
Barry K. Baines, MD, pioneered the use of ethical wills in hospice and palliative care and other settings. His books and resources on the topic have been featured nationally. He is a hospice medical director and vice president of Celebrations of Life, which provides resources and training on ethical wills.
This Program’s Calendar Entries
Participants are required to attend each date in this event. Use the “Subscribe to filtered calendar” button at the bottom of this event list. Call 651-696-2788 for questions about this event.
[ai1ec view=”posterboard” tag_name=”Ethical Wills 2021″ display_filters=”false”]