In response to the public health concerns related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Wisdom Ways will pause all programs through July 15, 2020. Wisdom Ways does plan to reschedule these programs.
If you have registered for a Wisdom Ways program through June, you will be contacted by a Wisdom Ways staff member about your refund.
This includes the following programs:
- Lectio Divina; Mondays, March 16 – April 6
- Hedgerow Initiative; Mondays, March 16 – April 20
- Tuesday Noonday and Evening Meditation; Tuesday, March 17 – June 9
- Men’s Centering Prayer; March 18, April 8 and 22, May 6 and 20, and June 3 and 17
- Witnessing Compassion Film Series: Romero; March 21
- Men’s Spirituality: Ethical Wills; March 24 and 31
- Storylistening: Cultivating Compassion for Self and Others; March 27
- Painting the Condition of your Soul: expressing what is beyond words; March 28
- The Moral Imagination of Self-Compassion; April 2, 16, and 30
- Walking in Harmony; April 10, May 8, June 12, and July 10
- Writing the Sacred Journey: Monthly Sessions; April 10, May 8, and June 12
- Holy Saturday Meditation; April 11
- Compassion in Challenging Times: Etty Hillesum; April 14, 21, and 28
- Men’s Spirituality: The Cross Country Adventure; April 23
- Difficult Conversations; April 24
- Celebrate the Spice-Bearing Women; April 26
- Writing as Contemplation: An Evening Conversation; May 6
- Deepening the Well; May 12
- The Enneagram and Tao Ching: 9 Paths for Crazy Times; May 14, 21, and 28
- Witnessing Compassion Film Series: The Passion of Joan of Arc; May 30
Our call to be compassionate neighbors necessitates action that prioritizes the safety of each and every person and the mitigation of the spread of this virus. Even in times of great uncertainty, we are called to radical hospitality— aligning ourselves with the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors.
We boldly embrace what lies before us, remembering that opportunity persistently and gracefully emerges in challenging times. May we continue to seek a just and compassionate world, and ground ourselves in the unfolding Mystery of all that is.
WISDOM WAYS REFLECTION AND RESOURCE MATERIALS:
Here you can find the quotes, videos, coloring pages, and other external resources that have been shared in the Wisdom Ways twice-weekly emails.
You are invited to explore, share, and revisit these materials as much as you wish.
UPDATE MARCH 17, 2020:
The Sisters of St. Joseph Province Leadership team has asked all employees to work from home; additionally, the Carondelet Center building is closed. Wisdom Ways staff will be working from home and you are welcome to reach us via email or phone:
Wisdom Ways will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will communicate any changes related to this announcement.