Tuesdays, September 7 – December 21, 2021
Tuesday evening meditation will continue to gather via Zoom this fall.
Meditation together is a way of supporting our personal practices. Each session will include an opening prayer, a reading, and a 25-minute silent sitting meditation.
Those who have an existing meditation practice are welcome as well as those new to Christian Meditation (instructions available at each session).
Meditation will begin at promptly at 7pm, so please join the Zoom before that because the waiting room will become inactive, and you will no longer be able to join the session.
COST: Free. Registration not required.
“Prayer is sitting in silence until it silences us. . . ”
–Richard Rohr, O.F.M
Online Course Expectations + Details:
- No registration is necessary. You can find the link and password for each Zoom session below. The password, Meeting ID, and call-in information are the same for all sessions.
- Have the technology and internet connection that allow for stable video and audio connection through a computer or a hand-held device (e.g. tablet or smart phone).
- Each Zoom session will open it’s Waiting Room 15 minutes prior to the start time and you will be let into the session approximately five minutes before 7:00 pm CST. Please plan to be on-time to honor this meditative practice. Meditation will begin at 7pm, so please join the Zoom before that time. The waiting room will not be active after 7pm.
- We encourage you to prepare a prayer space for these evenings.
• Zoom link for Fall 2021 Sessions, here.
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbznFgandU
Susan Oeffling, CSJ, has master’s degrees in theology and counseling, and spiritual direction training from the Center for Spiritual Guidance.
Both have practiced meditation for many years and have participated in the World Community for Christian Meditation School of Meditation.