The Sacred Nature of Memory
Elizabeth delves into memory as a sacred faculty.
- “The Dilemma of Memory,” from Writing the Sacred Journey, pages 45-64.
- “Organizing Your Memories,” from Writing the Sacred Journey, pages 65-66.
- “Memory and Imagination,” from Patricia Hampl’s I Could Tell You Stories.
Please address one of the following questions in your journal:
- What questions or observations do you have in response to Elizabeth’s lecture on memory?
- When have you experienced the sacred or healing nature of memory?
- Have you ever experienced the embodied nature of memory?