Elizabeth shares her journey and lifelong interest in spiritual memoir writing.
She discusses the four aims of this course:
- Introduce you to the art of spiritual memoir.
- Help you get started writing and reading spiritual memoir.
- Offer ways to launch and sustain writing memoir as a spiritual practice.
- Give you a chance to connect with other writers.
Finally, Elizabeth highlights the four actions she believes one must take in order to learn how to write:
- Write a lot.
- Read a lot.
- Get input from teachers.
- Participate in community with other writers.
“Why We Write,” from Writing the Sacred Journey, pages 3-12.