Wisdom Ways offers programs to explore the spiritual dimensions of contemporary life for women and men and to re-imagine and embody all that women can be as agents of transformation in church and society.
Established in 1994, Wisdom Ways is a ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Paul Province, who build their ministries around love of God and the dear neighbor without distinction.
Wisdom Ways is a place for:
- spiritual seekers of all faith traditions
- creators of community
- story and vibrant conversation
- deep theological wonder
- fulfilling a longing for creative connection to Divine Wisdom
- exploring Mystery
- defining a commitment to justice
- developing a spiritual practice
- connecting science with spirit, space, quiet, and reflection.